2022 Bankruptcy Yearbook, Almanac & Directory
Our annual yearbook and almanac provides quick access to essential corporate bankruptcy information with over 500 pages of facts, figures, graphs, research, and commentary covering all aspects of corporate bankruptcy.
Carefully curated by our team of bankruptcy analysts, the almanac lays out data in an accessible and easy-to-use format.
Now in its 32nd year, BankruptcyData's annual almanac has long been a fixture in the country's leading law and business libraries.
The 2022 edition, covers 2021, an anomalous year of record low Bankruptcy filings. The 300-page 2022 edition Bankruptcy Almanac includes:
- A written analysis of the last year in bankruptcy
- Detailed case summaries of 2021's largest and most important filings
- Charts and graphs of bankruptcy by industry, by region etc.
- Information on distressed securities
- Corporate retentions within the bankruptcy industry: who lead the leagues tables as debtor counsel, and other advisory roles.
|Author||BankruptcyData, a Division of New Generation Research|